06 January 2011

How does this happen?

There are not too many things that Ben likes better than being on my hip. He is there constantly because that is what keeps him from crying. I have learned quickly that with three children sometimes it is just easier to hold the baby. However when I cannot hold him for some worthless reason or another he is mostly happy to sit and play very very close to me. The other day I was cleaning up after breakfast (worthless reason) and set him down to play in the tupperware cabinet. . .look what happened!
He cannot even crawl! Everything was everywhere. I literally left him there for just a second. I do believe when he starts to crawl we will have lots of big messes to clean up.
He was not so good at helping me clean. We might need to work on that.
You can kind of see in this picture that he is thinking about crawling. . .maybe if I keep putting him in those slippery footie pajamas he won't crawl too soon! Such a sweet boy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have him trained in no time with the clean up skills- love ya!!

    ReplyDelete