02 March 2011

Eight-Year-Old Boy.

Mac is our first child.  He is more like me than I want to believe.
He is the joy and love of our lives. . .but he is eight!
Do you know what eight-year-old boys are like?
They are very hard to take pictures of and they are smelly and busy, busy, busy.
But they are kind and gentle and patient like no grown up could ever be.

They are worrisome and annoying and wild.
But they are also handsome and smart and silly.
They like to be with their friends, but love to be with their family.
They don't like their sister. . . at least most of the time, but they love the Lord with all their heart all of the time
I won't go and say that this eight-year-old boy is precious like his brother, he wouldn't like that, but I will say that he is the love of my life (I know, I know, I have many)! 
Mac will always hold a special place in my heart because he was my first. 
He loved us even when we didn't have a clue what we were doing when he was a baby and even now that he is eight, we still don't have a clue what we are doing and this eight-year-old could care less, he still loves us for who we are.
He is an amazing young man and even though he is eight I love him!

(He won't stay eight forever, right?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment