03 May 2011

Music


Our kids love music. 
I am sure they got this from their father.
He LOVES music. . .don't let him fool you because he loves to sing too!
(And he does lots of it!)
Both Mac and Kate love to sing. 
In fact Kate is ALWAYS singing. . .she does not get this from me, I like quiet. 
Sounds grumpy I know, but I like quiet.
Don't get me wrong, I love to music. . .just not with the passion that the rest of my family has.

Mr. Ben has discovered music!
He is figuring out how to work Trip's ipod. 
He might know how to use it better than Trip before long!
I wonder if he will love music like his brother and sister or be a quiet bug like his mama?

Don't you wonder what he is listening too? 
Lots of times Trip has music and books on tape on his ipod. . .maybe he is learning how to be a better business man or listening to Jack Jackson. . ."better together" who knows!



Do you see the balloon wreath in the background? 
Want to know how I made it?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment