09 January 2012

play dough

Its the little things that thrill me now that I am a mother of three.
Ben has discovered play dough!
(Cue the Hallelujah Chorus)

Kate has always loved playing with play dough, and so did Mac when he was younger. . .
but, all my attempts at introducing play dough to Ben have ended up in his tummy!

Christmas must have matured him or maybe he could tell his mama needed a rest.
But he will (or at least for the moment) sit and play for a good 15 minutes.
(By the way, I told him to 'smile' got to love that!)

Think of all I can do in 15 minutes without a 21 month old under foot. . .
Cook supper
Clean the kitchen
Fold laundry
Clean a bathroom
. . .or maybe just sit down and enjoy playing play dough with Ben before he turns 21 years old.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment