23 March 2011

Curtains

Praise the Lord.  The curtains are finally up!

If you remember a few months ago I shared with you all some fake curtains that I was working on with the assistance of my little helpers.  Well, they are finally up. . .took a while, I know




After I got the plain white curtains up I felt like the windows needed some more to tie in with the color of the fireplace bricks.  So I decided on a set of matchstick blinds. 
Kind of pulls it all together in a Pottery Barn kind of way.
Can you tell I didn't sew one stitch on the curtains? 
Can you see all the money I saved by doing them myself. 
Can you also tell that I am very please with the way they turned out?

Do you like them?  (Just tell me, yes!)
My little helpers were no where to be found when they were hung. 
They were outside with daddy.
Thank you daddy!
I had tried one afternoon to hang them with everyone awake and in the den with me. . .can you just imagine that scene?  Crazy! 
Anyway, I decided to wait patiently for my favorite helper of them all. . .daddy!
He took everyone outside and I got to work{quickly}.
Maybe next time my little helpers can be of some assistance! {Maybe}
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment