23 May 2011

Got it.

I got it!
I finally captured a few of Ben's steps!
I will say it was no easy task.

He is one hard subject.
I might try a video next time.

Have you ever noticed that most of our pictures are outside or in the kitchen?
Does that tell you where we are 99% of the time.

I am voting for more kitchen and playroom pictures this summer. . .I heard it will be a hot one.
Thank goodness for the pool!
Hopefully I will be able to convince Ben that sitting in a float in the pool all summer long is the thing to do.
But, somehow I think "Mr. Hip Baby" will be enjoying the water a little closer to mama.

Thankfully Miss Kendall. . .one of our amazing and talented babysitters
that keeps leaving for college every August and is now graduated from college
and will soon get a job and be of no use to me  (hee hee). . .is out for the summer!
I can barely contain myself. 
She has already been put on high alert!
 
Let the summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment