24 August 2011

fourth grade.

Fourth Grade has officially started.
How is it that we have a fourth grader?
I still feel like we are just out of college.
Mac was none too excited about going back to school. . .can you tell.
Probably he was less excited about me taking pictures if the truth be told!
(He really loves school but would not admit that to anyone.)

This year Mac will be changing classes.
Three times!
He was a little nervous. . .but we all know that Mr. Mac will do fine.
He is so smart and so good in school.
When I ask him who he has played with or sat next to at lunch it is someone different everyday.
That is the best part about a private school I think.
His whole fourth grade class is such good friends. (or is it. . .are such good friends???)

Thought I would make a fourth grade sign for him to hold. . .looked cute online.
He was not into it!
Maybe I can get Kate a little more excited about it next week when she starts 5K.

Now if you were wondering what the other two are up to. . .just take a look.

They were outside running around like crazies while I was taking these pictures.



Just a disclaimer. . .I promise, Ben does wear clothes sometimes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: