03 September 2011

mailbox.

What does it mean when you ask for a new mailbox for your birthday?
Hopefully it just means you are becoming wiser!
When we moved into the chocolate house the mailbox was less than pretty.
Lets just say it was down right u-g-l-y.
Just imagine plastic black faded by who knows how many years in the sun.
It was quite a sight to behold. . .not the reason we bought the house!

Now our mailbox is the best looking one on the street.
My sweet children and my sweet husband got me just what I wanted for my birthday.
Trip added the little extra pieces to the post to make it look so nice.
And I ordered the vinyl lettering from Etsy.
I am absolutely thrilled with how it turned out!
 
Little Bit loves running out to the street to check the mail with me.
(Please notice I said run, we have gone from not walking to running in one month!)
How quickly they learn that the mailbox holds good things. . .most of the time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment